Tuesday, July 16, 2013

40 something.....


Hi All! I was wanting to do something really girly and sweet and so this is what happened!!!  Lots of pinks and a touch of blue.....thanks for stopping by. Hope you're all having a wonderful week....BTW, if anyone is visiting me from SATW, I really appreciate your sweet comments and I have really enjoyed meeting everyone over on Helen's blog, what a wonderfully friendly and supportive group of ladies! Can't thank them enough! I am trying to build my blog from scratch, but it's been slow going....if any of you have any tips or tricks, I would love to hear from you! Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Lisa, soft and pretty with a little bit of media messiness. Congratulations on your win and guest spot at Scrap Around The World, both your pages are beautiful. Hope you can continue to play along so we can see more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...