Thursday, October 24, 2013

Delight...a brand new kit!


Hello everyone! I'm back again to share another brand new kit for The Scrapbook Diaries! Janene has kept me busy with all the beautiful goodies she has sent me recently. This time it was pure Prima loveliness with the Delight collection designed by Jodi Lee. When I saw the soft blues and pinks in this collection I went digging and found this old photo... I think I am maybe 5 or 6? I adore old family photos and brining them to life in a design..... I loved creating these pages...this kit is loaded with enough Prima papers and embellishments that I managed to make 3 layouts and even had enough left over to make a card! Please visit The Scrapbook Diaries here for more info on this kit, and don't forget to check out their online shop here, they carry some really cool paper, chipboards, paints, and much, much more. 



A vintage photo of my beautiful grandma, Dorothy, miss her. XO



Me and my my little man.

Bye for now, hugs, Lisa XO

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.. stunning back grounds and beautiful photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and then some. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...