Thursday, May 1, 2014

perfect moment

Hello everyone! It's the first of the month and so it's time for another
Blue Fern Studios sketch challenge! Please see the blog here for the challenge 
rules, and for the goodies to be won....

"perfect moment"


Here is the beautiful sketch...


When I saw the new paper line from Blue Fern Studios called 'Ombre Dreams', I was inspired to do a light and shabby layout with some soft colors. Here I used the Blue Fern Studios paper called 'In Bloom' as the base and some chipboard called Film Strips and another called Bohemian Flowers which I altered with a simple coat of white acrylic paint.

Here a few close ups....


I did lots of masking and misting....no matter how many mists/inks I try, I always
come back to Tattered Angels Glimmer mists....just love them to bits.



Thanks for stopping by......
Hope you get a chance to join in! We love to see your creations!

Hugs, 
Lisa xoxox




6 comments:

  1. ..."perfect moment" and perfect layout! Love soft colors! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing! love the softness, textures and layering! very very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!!
    By the way I would like to let you know about Scrap Around The World epic anniversary event with prizes worth more than 1000 USD and encourage you to visit our blog and play with us this month. You are one of the December 2013 finalist and this is the reason why you can win one of the 9 prizes. I am on SATW Design Team and I would like to let you know, that we would be happy to see your entry this month.
    http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com/2014/05/may-2014-challenge-13-celebratory-mood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome Tusia! Lisa - you are an amazing designer - for sure you should go for it!

      Delete
  4. Oh Lisa... Beautiful! I love the softness..the photo.. the colors.. of course the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page! The color you chose is just perfect & all those wonderful textures! Love it...so many little details to admire...just beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...