Saturday, November 29, 2014

'Perfect' a new layout for Blue Fern Studios

Hello girls....
I am dropping in to share another layout I created with the gorgeous new paper collection from Blue Fern Studios called Sanctuary. It was love at first sight with these papers...

'perfect'


I started with the beautiful paper 'Conservatory' and then I layered a lot of pieces of Blue Fern Studios papers including the 'Calling Cards' from the Sanctuary collection and some pieces from the Blue Fern Garden collection in the background and created lots of texture with gesso, masks, paints, stamping and gold micro beads.


For my title I embossed a piece from the 'Chunky Word Set' set in copper to match my copper colored paints. Did you know that Blue Fern Studios are constantly adding new and adorable chipboard designs? To see some of their new products, please go here.....


I also used pieces of the 'Shabby Brick Bits' and 'Ginger's Poppies' which I painted in 
white and then covered in different paints in gold and copper colors. 
We are in the middle of celebrating Thanksgiving here in the States, and I have so much to be grateful for....my country, my family, and of course all of the wonderful friends I have made through sharing this creative passion that we love so much! So thank you to all the lovely ladies that drop by my blog. I appreciate every single visit, comment and friendship so much! 
Tata for now...
Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! love how you work with patterned paper and still looks amazing...the embellishments gel so well with everything.....lovely creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers...how amazing is this page!!!!!! The beautiful and stunning details...and not to speak of the texture...Just fabulous, in every which way! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...