Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tags!

Hi everyone! I am back today to share another project made with the Scraps of Elegance 
'Sweet September' kit. Continuing my journey to create things other than layouts, 
I made two tags with a fall theme.


These two large tags came with the kit and I love how they turned out! 
This is the kit for September...


To find out how to purchase our kits, please go here...
To join in our face book group please go here...
To visit the blog for loads of inspiration (and videos!) please go here...

I would like to enter my project in the challenge No. 103 'Autumn Inspiration' 
on the blog Kiev Skrapclub, please find the challenge here.




I started by glueing the tags with some old book paper, covered them in gesso, used a mask with very heavy white gesso to get some good textures, and then colored them with my watercolor paints.


I added some stamping, and the gorgeous Graphic 45 metal keyholes that came with the kit,
added some flowers from this month's Scraps of Darkness kit, and a few fall leaves...
and voila! done!

I am so loving all the autumn themed projects I am seeing lately, aren't you?
All the oranges, browns, yellows and reds make me happy...fall is coming!
I love the crisp cool air in the morning...
sweet relief from the sweltering heat of a Southern summer....

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Lisa xo 




8 comments:

  1. Just adore these 2 - living the light bg against the pop of texture & colours with the clusters..... Lovely! Errrm- we're into blue & pink & SPRING colours over here, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine! Always love seeing your texture and gorgeous mix of embellishments and colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love the texture of your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just amazing Lisa! Love the earthy colours, the special details and the amazing layers! Fabulous work! ;-) Check out the Berry71Bleu challenge this month....I think they would be perfect! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красиво, фактурный фон. Спасибо, что творите красоту вместе с КСК!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I just love the elegance and class they emit! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impresionantes tags!!. Son fabulosas!!!. Muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Kiev Scrap Club!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...