Monday, May 1, 2017

'It was Written....'

Hello dear readers, it's my turn over on the blog Mixed Media & Art today,
and this is the page I designed for them.

'It was written...'


I finally cracked open my 7 Dots Studio 'Writer's Block' collection that hubby bought me
for Christmas, what was I waiting for? These papers are amazing, love the warm brown
tones and vintage writing, beautiful. I thought this month's colors were green and orange,
but when I went to take another look, they're actually green and pink...oh well,
I still like how my page turned out....a bit of a nature theme, with some natural 
elements....... pine cones, flowers, twigs and leaves.

Here is this months moodboard:


You can find more info about the challenge here,
and checkout the blog here, so many jaw-dropping projects to spark
your imagination!

Here are a few close ups:





See you soon,

Lisa xo


5 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous. A true work of art, as always. It is a pleasure to visit your blog and to see your beautiful talents!!! And I hope all is well! Take care of YOU, my friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! my new favorite!! I love these colors and the page is just awsome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...