Monday, July 16, 2018

'Shine' a new layout for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hello friends!
I'm back to share the layout I designed with our July theme at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo, the sun!
I hope everyone is enjoying summer so far, here in the South we are in full swing,
and we're spending lots of time in the pool to cool off.

'Shine'


I was so thrlled to receive my DT package from Tusia, filled with two new 7 Dots Studio
collections, 'Air Mail' and 'Garden Party'. For this page I used the papers
from the 'Garden Party' and I ripped up a few of them and glued some strips down the
middle of my page, and then I cut out a lot of butterflies from one of the papers and
colored then with watercolors. I also used a stencil from the 'Air Mail' collection on
my background with some black gesso and also the stamps from the 'Garden Party'.
You can check out the new collections here.

Here is this month's theme...


I hope to see you join in, there's always great prizes of the new collections!
More info on how to enter here.

Here are a few close ups:




I also used a large ornate frame and some oversized letters from 2 Crafty Chipboard,
and painted them with black watercolor paint. 



Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Lisa xo

1 comment:

  1. This is totally stunning. I adore this !!!♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...