Wednesday, June 1, 2022

New journal made with 'In the Past' AB Studios collection

 Hello dear readers, I'm back today to share another journal I made, this time using
the AB Studios collection 'In the Past'.

This time I chose to try my hand at a soft journal cover made from an old embroidered blouse and some black velvet. I added a little glass cloche that I made using some tiny shells and a bit of sand from 'my beach' nearby. I also added some seashells and glass beads.

You can find this collection and all of Ada's other wonderful products here.

Lots of soft pretty trims sewn onto the edges of my signatures so that they spill out of the book.

 

 I use either coffee or tea to darken and age my pages. Then I use different things I've gathered to collage onto the papers....old letters, doilies, vintage book pages, dried flowers etc.




Thanks for looking, have a wonderful time in the sunshine this month! 
I'll be back with my Spring Flowers journal that I've almost finished.

Love, Lisa xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Do these ideas come naturally to you? Or do you do a ton of planning? lol It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...