These journals have two larger signatures which each have 50 pages, so in total there are 100 different pages each unique, and are made with lots of collaging, sewing, and are meant to be personalized with your own writing, journaling and memory keeping. They measure 7.5" tall and are 6" wide and both have long ties of sari ribbon that wind around the journal as closure. There are two of these journals and while they vary slightly, for the most part they are quite similar. I have made myself a journal with these same materials, I posted it here on my blog several years ago...these are the journals from that series that I just recently found in a happy accident and decided to complete and share with anyone else who loves a vintage handmade textile journal to be treasured and perhaps passed down to a special family member.
Monday, September 28, 2026
Autumn Journals No. 1
Good evening dear readers.
It's always the best time of year to me when the days grow a tiny bit shorter, the air becomes cooler and we can start the anticipation of falling leaves, golden harvests and the longing to slow down a little and spend some quiet time with something warm, and a craft to spread out and enjoy.
I am back to share two beautiful fiery red journals I have made with a warm autumnal feel to them. These journals are smaller, more hand sized, and have lovely soft textures, wonderful to hold in your hands enjoy for many years to come. This unique one of a kind journal features many pages made of old papers, cloths and antique embroidered trims, doilies, and lace, ready for you to pull up to a cozy space with a warm drink and spend some time journaling, planning, and filling up these pages with your own photos, memories and dreams.
Both of these warm fall journals are available on my Etsy shop HERE
Thank you for looking, I hope I have inspired you a little bit. Both of these journals are available in my Etsy shop, I will put the link right here HERE. Also in my shop I have listed some pretty kits full of fabrics and vintage fall themed ephemera that you could use to make your own autumn coloured junk journal.
Lots of love,
Lisa xoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment