Thursday, August 7, 2014

dream big!

Hello everyone, big news! I have joined another Design Team, 
this time the team at Pion Design! I really love their sweet romantic papers, just my style ;)

My debut layout is titled 'Dream Big', every milestone in my scrap-art 
adventure is just like a wonderful dream come true to me, I'm so happy to have found 
a way to loose myself in the pure joy of creating.....



Here I have used some Pion papers called 'A Day in May' 'Tags', 'Borders', and 'Writings'.

Here is the collection I used...


You can find the Pion Designs store here, and their blog here
To find retailers in the USA click here.

Here a few close ups....


The girls at Pion gave me such a warm welcome....you can read it here....


I love the soft creamy colors and beautiful patterns....I am really looking forward
to creating much more with these papers...

Thanks for letting me share my news!

Big hugs,
Lisa xo






7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Just love it! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa! Congratulations!!! This team seems so perfect for your style! I absolutely love your amazing page and it really makes me want to dream big, too! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS page!
    Love the placement and the soft background that goes so well with the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno how on earth I could have missed that you've joined Pion's DT!! this is fantastic news Lisa! super duper CONGRATULATIONS! and a gorgeous gorgeous page to celebrate the happy occasion! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...