Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Scrap the Boys August Challenge!

Hello girls....August already? It's been so hot this summer, can I say I'm really looking forward to autumn? Well a new month means new challenges....the August challenge at 'Scrap the Boys' is to profile the boys in your life....this one really was a challenge for me as I am terrible with titles, journaling, etc. found some stickers to do the trick!

'beautiful memories'


I love this photo of Liam at the beach, he has to be one of the most photographed kids ever ;)

So the challenge is to create a lo and list some stats or details about your boys, you can find the
August challenge here.....



This is the first time I used my brand new gelatos! I really love them, I am definitely going to experiment with them a lot more. I also used some Blue Fern Studios chippies, the filmstrip and the memories piece, which you can find here....


Have a wonderful week....

Hugs, Lisa xo



2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Lisa! rather different from your style, but still one fantastic page! I have never made a boy page so I am in awe of really good ones like this one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...