Wednesday, January 11, 2017

'Believe'


Hello girls, I'm back to share another layout I created with the Scraps of Elegance kit
'Christmas Cheer' in green and gold.

'Believe'


Lots of beautiful Blue Fern Studios papers in this kit, I love how thick their papers are,
it can take a lot of mixed media and still hold up great. There are a lot of yummy layers to
this page with some ripped papers, chipboards that I embossed in gold
and some of the cotton lace that came in the kit.

To find out how to purchase our kits, please go here.
And don't forget to check out our blog here, to see how the designers create 
with each kit.

I would like to enter my page in a challenge called 'Silver & Gold'
on the blog 'Evolution Scrap'. I was inspired by all the gold glitter,
the festive wreath, and the wood pieces in the moodboard, so I added some pine cones,
a little piece of tree, and a few little pieces of moss.


More on this challenge here.


This is a 13 arts chipboard title that I covered in gold glitter. 
It's such a pity that I can't seem to get my photos to reflect how sparkly
this page is, there's a lot of shimmering gold ink, glitter, and little bits 
of some Christmas decorations all tucked in there.



I treated myself to some of those Prima Memory Hardware pearls that come in a tin in the prettiest colors, aren't they gorgeous? A perfect touch together with my favourite part of this kit, 
the tiny jingle bells.

Thanks for looking!
Stay warm,
Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...