Sunday, January 15, 2017

'Winter Wishes'


Good evening girls....I hope everyone is staying warm and cosy :) I've been playing with my
'Scraps of Elegance' 'Christmas Cheer' kit again and this is what I created last night.

'Winter Wishes'



How pretty is this Blue Fern Studio paper? I love the colors and the criss cross design. I used a lot from the kit, the 'Vintage Christmas' papers that I tore up to build up my layers, the 'Sweet Peppermint' journaling cards, Prima flowers from the Floral Add On, and the Prima 'Sweet Peppermint' stamp.



I think my shabby chic pages are my still my favourite, although I have to add lots 
of messy inks to every page, it's just my 'thing' :)

You can find our kits to purchase here,
and don't forget we have a fantastic Facebook group here,
where we love to see everyone's work with our kits.



Our new kits are shipping this week, so I'll be back soon with some more inspiration for you,
Big hugs,
Lisa xo



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...