Monday, October 1, 2018

'Delight' for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hello friends!
Although it's still sweltering hot down here in the south, I can hardly wait for fall;
cool breezes, the crispness of autumn and the changing colors on the trees.
That's what I felt inspired by to create this page for
Scrapki Wyzwaniowo this month and our new theme - leaves!

'Delight'




I've scrapped this photo before but I couldn't help using it again, it's one of my
favorites, the colors just make me so happy! I used some 7 Dots Studio paper
from the 'Dreamscapes' collection, together with some fall fabric
leaves I bought at Michael's and some Dusty Attic chipboards that I won
from More than Words .
 
Here is our challenge:


For more info on how to enter, please go here.

I would like to enter my layout in the October challenge at Dusty Attic:

 More info on this challenge here.
I was inspired by the autumn mood and the orange red and yellow leaves.
I used Dusty Word Pack 32 and Dusty Attic Leafy Frame Set.


Here are a few close ups:

  




Thanks for visiting,
Hugs, Lisa xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Just awesome. So vibrant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god wow! Perfect! Just absolutly perfect! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...