Wednesday, February 13, 2019

'be mine....'


Hello my lovely readers! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day
filled with a lot of love and happiness :)
I was invited Guest Design this month by the blog
ART UP which also has an online shop.

'be mine' 


I used some old Prima paper that I thought would be perfect for a vintage page.
I added some texture with a stencil and some heavy white gesso, then I added
some pink acrylic paint and some Tim Holtz 'Tea Stain' to create a messy background.

Here is this month's moodboard:


For more info on how to join in, please go here.
Here are a few close ups:






Hugs,
Lisa xo

1 comment:

  1. in case you are searching for a number one essay writing blog, then you have to attend this platform once. book store host dot com will by no means can help you feel down with its great and ability to deliver work on time as nicely. text to image

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...