Sunday, April 21, 2019

'epiphany'

Hello my lovely readers!
If you are still here reading my blog...welcome!
I'm so glad you stopped by....I haven't been creating any pages lately,
as I have had quite a dry spell when it comes to my creativity,
but I recently purchased an online art journaling course, 
and I have promised myself to at least try to keep up with some journaling 
pages as they are quicker and easier to make. 

'epiphany'


The classes I purchased are from Laly Mille, and I love her style.
Her course called  'The Artist and the Journal' 
taught some great techniques about breaking a blank white page -
(yikes! that was so welcome - as I'm sure all of us have felt a small sense of dread while
cracking open a brand new journal), and some cool ways of incorporating paints
into the spreads (using my fingers - it's fun and I highly recommend it).
I also have enjoyed listening to her thoughts about incorporating personal
meaning into the pages, emotions drive us to create art, and exploring 
how to capture a little bit of yourself using papers and mediums is so 
relaxing and rewarding. I created this spread using watercolors, watercolor
pencils, tea stain, a few stamps and some die cuts. 

Here are a few close ups:




The postage stamps are from a package of paper that I ordered from Poland.
I love to collect bits of unusual papers, they can add a lot of character
to your journaling. It can be packaging, vintage book pages (my favorite)
or pages from a magazine, which I haven't yet tried.


Hugs always,
and a Happy Easter!
Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Lisa! I miss your work because I always find it inspiring! You're a great artist, create more often :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I additionally would really like to mention that now not anything changed into mitigating on this weblog associated with any facts I already had. Even i found new statistics to my problem and that i delivered them to my database. md hearing aid

    ReplyDelete
  3. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment. star eyes emoji

    ReplyDelete
  4. On the off chance that an essayist uses any sort of relieving data or actualities, then it prompts put a negative impression to client's mind. It allows to others to raise question on your composition ability. So keep your written work far from questions. wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...