Sunday, September 15, 2013

feel free



Hello everyone! I hope everybody is having a great weekend.... I saw that 13 arts has a new challenge going on and I thought it would be a perfect way to use some of my brand new 13 arts products. I love love love the pearly mists and the papers are gorgeous and very heavy weight - perfect for lots of different mediums. You can find the challenge here : http://13artspl.blogspot.com/2013/09/wyzwanie10-challenge10.html

I used these 13 arts products: In Your Eyes paper, green and blue mists, and Faces of Spring sticker sheet. You can find these products at the the 13 arts store. I used modeling paste, gesso and mists for my mediums and I used two Prima stamps, one with dots and one with music notes.
Here is the sketch, you must use 2 mediums and 2 stamps:


Thanks for looking! Hugs, Lisa 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa... beautiful. Love it - he papers, the colors, the chipboard circle from Blue Fern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing!!! Love love love every inch of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing layout. I love it. Thank you for playing with 13arts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa your layout is stunning! I love everything about! Blues are gorgeous. Please come visit sometime would really be honored and always need a new scrappy friend. A new follower! :)
    All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layout !!!
    Thank you for playing with 13@rts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful Lisa!! Gosh I am always just dumb-struck by the beauty you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lisa! What a stunning layout! I love all the texture and pretty color combination! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...