Sunday, December 29, 2013

Traditions


Hello friends! Well with such a wonderful break from work these past couple of weeks I have so enjoyed some extra time in my tiny studio doing what I love, getting inky and messy! I won the December kit from Scraps of Elegance and it was full of beautiful Christmas papers and embellishments. I loved how the flowers were not red, but a more unusual color combo of greens and ochre, just lovely......I have used the Petaloo flowers that came in the kit and also a beautiful Blue Fern Studios ornate frame piece which I gessoed and then covered in Stampendous Vintage glitter, love how it sparkles......I wanted to do a page about how my son and I always get our portrait taken at Christmas, it's fun to see how much he changes and grows from year to year....I hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying the last of the holidays....hugs, Lisa XO

1 comment:

  1. Your page just let me stare a few minutes, wowwww, this is great!! Lovely picture, you are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...