Saturday, April 5, 2014

remember today

Hello girls! Well, here we are in a brand new month, which means there's a brand new sketch up on Blue Fern Studios blog, and another chance to win some gorgeous chippies! I was able to get in on the fun this month and I created....

"remember today"


Here I started with the Blue Fern Studios paper called "Boudoir" and did lots of masking, misting and stamping. I also used Blue Fern Studios chip board called "Harlequin Panel" and "Tattered Diamond Bits" which I cut up and embossed in white. Here is the wonderful sketch for April...


Please visit The Blue Fern Studios blog here, for the challenge rules.

Here are a few close ups:


This is a vintage photo of my paternal grandparents really looking happy together.
 I believe the date stamped on the top says June 1954.



Thanks for taking a look, see you soon!
Hugs, Lisa xo

5 comments:

  1. Lisa.. so beautiful.. and a sweet memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful xx love the way you've treated the chippi pieces. Looks really effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout! Love your background, precious photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on this sketch! I absolutely love, LOVE the photo so much and your memory that you scrapped is amazing. Simply beautiful layout, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...