Thursday, July 31, 2014

Anna

Hello ladies, hope you're all well....I wanted to share a lo I created as Guest Designer for a Russian Challenge blog called Anna 'Scrap which you can find here....So there are several Anna's related to this blog post......First there is my friend Anna Rogalska, it was on her blog where she was a guest designer for Anna 'Scrap where I found this beautiful Russian blog.....then I went looking for an interesting photo to scrap for my Guest Design spot and found this lovely photo of the Russian poetess Anna Akhmatova.......

'Anna'


You will hear thunder and remember me, 
And think: she wanted storms. The rim 
Of the sky will be the colour of hard crimson, 
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.” 
― Anna AkhmatovaThe Complete Poems

You can read more about Anna Akhmatova here.....

Here is the amazing sketch for this challenge...


Here are a few close ups of my layout using this sketch....



“I seem to myself, as in a dream,
An accidental guest in this dreadful body.” 


Have a wonderful day,

Hugs, Lisa xo



7 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely stunning, Lisa! Love, love, love all the texture, layers, and details! Pinning it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Pretty floral details and colours!
    Thank you Lisa!!! Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous! So beautiful. Love the photo and all your layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnign texture and contrast. Always love your projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness Lisa! just look at the background work WOWZER! chiming in with the praize, i adore your work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...