Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Scraps of Elegance kit reveal

Good morning my crafty chickies...
It's time to finally show my first layout created with Scraps of Elegance kit for June!

'hello'



This kit was just absolutely filled with the most gorgeous flowers and embellies...
it's just just a pure joy to receive this box of goodies every month.
The June kit includes the new Blue Fern Studios paper collection called 'Deja Vu', beautiful Prima flowers and so much more. I loved the purple and yellow color combination of these papers so I used it for my first design.


June's kit is called 'Stephanie's Treasure' after our super talented designer, Stephanie Papin.
I know you will have already seen her stunning work, 
I love how she works pure magic with her mists. Please visit her blog here.
For more info on where to purchase our kits, please visit the online store here.
And don't forget to drop by our Facebook group where you can share your work and be inspired, 
you can find that group here.

Here are a few close ups...


For this layout I chose a super sweet photo of my mum when she was a girl. 
She told me they always wore uniforms at school, I love the tie!


I used so much from the kit on this layout, everything just came together. I used the twine and added some cheesecloth under the pretty Prima and Petaloo flowers, and then added a bow made of the ribbon that also came with the kit. I had heard of Prills but didn't know what they were...they're gorgeous!  
I love the texture that they add, so I used quite a bit of them. 
Lastly, the sweet little purple gems.


I also wanted to mention that the kit add-ons are amazing! There are always beautiful packs of chipboard, co-ordinating flowers, stamps, paints, or stencils, and all so well put together.


Thanks for dropping by,
I'll be sharing more layouts that I have created with this beautiful kit soon...
Lisa xo















5 comments:

  1. Nice work! I like that photo has the fist role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I find the combo of purple and yellow NOT easy....but you did it so easily! I Thought that was a photo of you for a moment! Certain resemblance there. Surprising - not! Prills? Don't know them either - presuming they're sort of beads? So happy in put in some closies....I hadn't picked up the texture with the muslin until then. My favest bit is that ribbon.....so soft. Oh! And the chippy title, that works a treat:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. I love the colors on this. I too have heard about the prills and am looking forward to working with them. They look lovely on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of your brilliant pages! I love it's light feeling and the textures! You are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and so special too....a great photo of your Mum! Love all the different textures and layering....so amazing!;-) All our schools here have uniforms....we always wore uniforms too. Then I went into the airline business and wore uniforms again....LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...