Sunday, July 12, 2015

'Happy' a new layout for Pion Design

Hello girls...
I love creating something soft and sweet using Pion Papers.
Here I combined two collections, Vintage Wedding and Alma's Sewing Room.

'happy'


I began with a vintage photo of my mum by the seaside as my inspiration behind this one. 
I started with the paper 'Blue Room' and then did lots of masking with a Prima doily mask.
Then I added some pieces of an old book, a few Pion tags, some lace and some pieces
 of Pion Papers that I cut out with a lacy punch.

Here are the Pion collections that I worked with...



There are a few online stores in the US that carry Pion Design papers, 
one is The Flying Unicorn, and the other is The Scrapbook Diaries.
To find an international store near you that stocks Pion Papers please go here.
To visit the Pion Design blog please go here.

Here are some close ups....


The color 'Whale Watch Blue' from Lindy's Stamp Gang went perfectly with these papers.
I would like to enter my page into a challenge I found on the beautiful blog called Paper Fun.
The task is to use old book papers and text on your project. 
For more information on this challenge please visit their blog here.




I love scrapping old family photos and I have quite a few of these of my mum and her parents on holiday. They look so happy and carefree. Here are a few photos of the town called Bridlington in East Yorkshire where my mum told me her parents used to take her and her brother every summe.r 

 





See you soon,
Lisa xo




10 comments:

  1. Gosh your work is AMAZING Lisa...this is absolutely GORGEOUS. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too! Your layouts are so chic and subtle yet powerful in their beauty and layers and all their details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure magic Lisa. Always inspiration. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clusters and work with lace are so inspiring Lisa! I just adore your vintage photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You clusters and work with lace are so inspiring Lisa! I just adore your vintage photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красивая и нежная работа!!! Спасибо за участие в задании Paper Fun))

    ReplyDelete
  7. замечательная, волшебная работа, спасибо от Paper Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...