Saturday, November 26, 2016

'Remember this Moment'

Hi girls! I've been working with the Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Petals'...
super pretty kit filled with gorgeous papers and flowers in pinks and greens.

'Remember this Moment'



I'm making myself dizzy going back and forth between seasons, I am still loving to create things with deep rich fall colors but then I've been inspired to create snowy, icy scenes. I'm back to winter for this page....my desk was covered in pink and white and then I found this photo in my stash and away we go :) I combined two Kaisercraft papers here for my background and then layered on the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios chipboard, lots of Prima Rossibelle flowers and some 13 arts pink spray.

Here is the beautiful Scraps of Elegance kit 'Petals'.


Our kits sell out super fast, but you can find out how to subscribe here.
And to checkout our blog for ideas on how to create using our kits, please go here.

I would like to enter my page in a challenge called 'Winter's Tale'
on the gorgeous blog 'Factory 212'.
More on this challenge here.




I used a lot from the Main Kit, the Elements Add On, and the Floral Add On
including, the Kaisercraft 'Cottage Rose' collection papers, Kaisercraft 'Cottage Rose' die cuts,
Prima flowers, Prima Rossibelle Druzy Stones, 
the pretty white trim and the cool Tim Holtz distress crayon.


Big hugs,
Lisa xo




6 comments:

  1. Stunning. It is so, so pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so adorable!!! Gorgeous layout and your mexedmedia is fantastic. Thanks for join Fabrika 212 challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful layout!) Thank you for join Fabrika 212 challenge!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful layout!) Thank you for join Fabrika 212 challenge!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...