Sunday, February 19, 2017

'I will always love you'

Hello girls, I have another layout to share with you 
created with the January 'Be Mine' kit from Scraps of Elegance.

'I will always love you'


I was thinking when I created this layout that sometimes you don't always need the most expensive mediums to make a great page. I used a really cheap ($10) watercolor set that I bought at Michael's and I really love how it has a whole range of colors all right there in the same box. I went from oranges to reds to pinks to purples in my background feeling really inspired by the colors in my photo and I love how all these different shades blended together. I don't usually use that many colors on one page so I really like how it turned out :)

I used a lot from the main kit and floral addon, the pretty Blue Fern Studios papers,
the heart chipboard piece that I colored with my watercolors, the brass heart and keys,
the gold foil dollies, the little wood embellishments,
the tags with the twine and some Prima flowers.

You can purchase our kits here, and don't forget to post your projects
created with our kits into the facebook group here.




Thanks for looking!
Lisa xo







4 comments:

  1. Piękna praca Lisa;) Bardzo Ci dziękuję za miły komentarz na moim blogu;)To bardzo budujące;) Dodaję Twojego bloga do ulubionych, bo Twoje prace są cudowne, a więc będę je śledziła na bieżąco;) Pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniałe LO! Dążę do takiego poziomu, mam nadzieję, że kiedyś uda mi się osiągnąc taki rezultat w swoich pracach :) POzdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...