Saturday, August 19, 2017

'You are Brave' for 13arts


Hello girls! We made it! It's the weekend! 
I'm really looking forward to getting crafty with some things I treated 
myself to....I created this new page with the beautiful new collection
designed by Olga for 13 arts, called 'Vintage Moments'.

'You are Brave'


I used the papers 'In the past' and 'Rose Garden' and then I added some 13 arts White
Modeling Paste through the stencil from the same collection called 'Lavender',
and then I added some 13 arts paints and inks to my background.

To purchase this collection, please visit the 13arts online store here,
and don't forget to check out the blog to see how our designers have used the 
new collections, here.


We always love to see your work, so if you create anything with these
new collections, come over to the 13arts Artelier on Facebook and share it with us!
You can find our art group here.

Here are a few close ups:





I used the leaves from the white flower pack and covered them in white gesso.
Once dry, I used some 13arts mist in 'Chalk Violet' to color them.

So far I have played with Aida's and Olga's new collections......
next up is Fiona's! 

Big hugs to you my sweet friends,
Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...