Saturday, December 16, 2017

'Loving You' a new layout for More than Words

Hello! Is anyone there? It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog,
but I'm back today with a page I created for the wonderful 
challenge blog 'More than Words'.

'Loving you'


What a treat to be invited to be a Guest Designer this month! I always see so many beautiful
projects on this blog and it's such an honor. I have been suffering with a terrible lack of mojo
over the past couple of months but this challenge was just what I needed to sit down and get back
to what I LOVE...creating layouts with lots of colors, flowers and chipboards.

Here is this month's challenge:

Please visit the More than Words blog here,
to find more information on how to enter.

Here are a few close ups:


I treated myself to some new goodies...I thought that might help kick start my
creativity. I bought Kaisercrafts Christmas paper collection called 'Mint Wishes',
the stamps and a die cut that went with it, and some new Prima flowers in teal.


I also added some 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces; a title, some snowflakes and a graduated
circle, all of them painted white. As the challenge is all about family, I used my favourite winter
photos of my little guy and added some numbers as a nod to how he actually counts down
the days to Christmas :)



Thanks for the visit! I hope to be posting more in the coming days....
I see so many challenges all about winter that I want to try,
I hope that you join in on this challenge,
Lisa xo



1 comment:

  1. Just divine! The colours and layering are so fabulous! So love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...