Saturday, February 10, 2018

'Inhale the future, exhale the past'

Hello crafty peeps!
It's raining cats and dogs outside so it looks like another crafty 
day for me...what are your plans?
I am back to share my third layout designed with the beautiful January
kit from International Scrapbook Garden, 'Kisses and Snowflakes'.

'Inhale the future...exhale the past....'


I have to say I adore 7 Dots Studio papers, and I was so happy to see the latest
collection in the January kit! I love all the possibilities with their collections,
sometimes a neutral background, like with this paper - it lets bright colors really shine -
or other times, the depth to the patterns really inspire me.
Here I wanted to let the colors of this kit really pop with purple, teal and pink.

Here is this months main kit and bonus kits:









You can check out our blog here for lots of ways to get inspired how to
use our kits, and you can visit the store here, for more info on how to purchase.

Here are a few close ups:





Here is a list of supplies I used:

7 Dots Studio 'Stone Cottage'
7 Dots Studio Tags
Prima 'Zella Teal' Ephemera Pack
Shimmerz Spray 'Grape Escape'
Kaisercraft Stamp 'P.S. I love you'
Prima Stencil
Purple Prills
Prima and Petaloo flowers
Creative Embellishments Chipboard Lace Border
Blue & Purple Ribbon
Pink Gems 
Prima Purple and Teal Chalk Edgers


I really enjoyed playing with my first ISBG kit...
I can't wait to see what's next!
Hugs, Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...