Saturday, September 8, 2018

'Back to School' for Skrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hello lovely readers! We have a wonderful new challenge for
you over at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo, so perfect for this time of year...
Back to School!

'Book worm'


These photos are from a few years ago, but they're cute as all get out, and I love how
I could play with the color red, something I never really do!
Grab some photos of your little ones first day or even a 'vintage' photo
of one of your own first days and come and play with us!

I used the 'Air Mail' 7 Dots Studio collection (again!) and it just really fit the theme.
I always slather on some heavy white gesso and then splash some watercolors on my 
background before decorating. I went rummaging through my stash and found an 
old sheet of Prima chipboard with a school theme that I've had for years!
(Don't throw out old good scrap embellishments - you never know when 
you will feel inspired to use them!) And I also found an vintage Cracker Jack 
box (remember that candy with the prize inside?) and it added a cool look.


For more info on how to enter, please go here.

Here are a few close ups:




I used the 'Air Mail' collection stamp set and also the stencils in the background,
then added some thread, buttons and some pieces of old jeans, and to my 
amazement, no flowers! 


Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...