Monday, October 15, 2018

'be still' for Art Playground

Hello girls,  hope everyone is doing well and finding time to get creative!
I was invited to be Guest Designer again over at Art Playground, a
wonderful challenge blog owned by the super talented
and super sweet Sharon Ziv.
This month's palette had some soft warm browns and I decided to try
a page in a minimalist and very nature oriented theme.


'be still...'


I started with a paper called 'Seeds of Love' from the Vintage Artistry collection
by 49 & Market. I love the grey subtle background print of leaves and it set the mood
for my page. I added some lace, a couple of tags, some feathers and a few
pine cones and acorns from my backyard.

Here is the challenge for October.


More information on how to enter here.

Here are a few close ups:





A bit of a different style for me...although it's hard not to layer on lots of colors
and mediums, I still like how it turned out :) Can't wait to see your interpretation!
I love Sharon's blog, there are some super talented designers and of course
great prizes to be won!
See you soon!
Hugs, Lisa xo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...