Sunday, November 4, 2018

'12' a new page for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Good morning dear readers....we have a brand new challenge for you this
month over at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo! This month it's all about creating something 
with a monochrome look.

'12'


So....as you can tell from my title my boy has hit 12 and although he still can be
sweet to his mama, we're going through some tough times and it's making me think a lot
about how he needs some stricter rules and some coaching on taking on
the responsibilities of a becoming a young man.
I've found myself a little bluesy over realizing that with him growing up,
it also means him pulling away from us as parents and that's been tricky for me too.
I bet there's a lot of moms out there than can relate :)
This photo was from our last vacation where we saw his 'moody' side,
but I love how my page turned out just the same :)

I hope you feel inspired (or challenged like I did) to use only one color!


To find out more about our challenge, please go here.

Here are a few details:


I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays on my background, some 7 Dots Studio
papers from the 'Yuletide' collection, lots of Prima flowers, a few Tim Holtz silver metal
 butterflies and some Dusty Attic chipboards painted white.


I also added some pieces of ripped up jeans, and it added some dark contrast 
to the whole page...I had an idea that I am going to make a junk journal about my
son using denim.....I've been wanting to make one for so long, I think I finally
found the inspiration to start one.


Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...