Sunday, December 16, 2018

'Pure Joy'

Good evening my crafty ladies!
We just found out the Scrapki Wyzwaniowo challenge blog
has decided to close; and it's sad news.... I love love LOVE
7 Dots Studio papers, they're my 'go to' brand that really fits my style,
but after 7 years of creating wonderful challenges, it's understandable.
Our theme this last month is JOY!

'Pure Joy'


I created this page with the Yuletide collection papers and stickers, I even found
a little joy tag to use as my title. This page got a little out of hand with the
messy background (I guess that's kind of my signature look lol),
but I really enjoyed making it!
Won't you joins us this last time? We are all busy making plans to enjoy
the happiest time of the year with our families and friends.... I hope
you find time to capture a little bit of what makes you joyful and share it
with us, as we bid adieu to all the wonderful people at Scrapki Wyzwaniowo.


To see our designers works and to find out how to join visit here.

I would like to participate in a challenge I found on a blog called
Art UP! called 'Happy Winter', you can find it here.
I was inspired by the red colors and also the theme,
nothing makes me happier than my boy;
especially this this time of year when
children make Christmas seem magical.



Here are a few close ups:





Today is my holiday baking day with my family,
I love making lots of iced cookies for my family and friends....

Hugs always,
Lisa xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa you've sure nailed your last project! This is amazing! Wishing you all the best for the season :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...