Saturday, May 11, 2019

'beautiful memories'


Hello my creative souls, I'm back today with another art journal
spread I created, this time trying to make it a little more
personal with some old photos and with my favourite color - pink.

'beautiful memories'


 Photos are from my modeling days back when I first moved to Miami, which seems 
like a lifetime ago....I found them while sorting through boxes in my studio.
I wanted to add some journaling but not quite sure how to incorporate it into
the spread...maybe I'll write something on the page behind it.



I wanted to add some depth using some black charcoal pencils, but I might have gone a little
overboard...I've never used charcoal before, so I'm still experimenting. It's also altogether too busy, but I'm a beginner and this journaling is going to take practice.....The most important thing 
is to just try and let it flow..... 
 



Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Lisa xoxox


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lisa - this is stunning! I love your layers and beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, exceptionally educational. I ask why alternate masters of this area don't see this. You should proceed with your written work. I'm sure, you have an extraordinary perusers' base as of now! dns_probe_finished_nxdomain

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is honestly beneficial concerning all educational understanding I earned. It covered a wonderful region of issue that may help some of needy humans. everything cited here is obvious and without a doubt beneficial. tatsumaki commands

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...