Good evening dear readers.
It's
always the best time of year to me when the days grow a tiny bit
shorter, the air becomes cooler and we can start the anticipation of
falling leaves, golden harvests and the longing to slow down a little
and spend some quiet time with something warm, and a craft to spread out
and enjoy.
I
am back to share two beautiful fiery red journals I have made with a
warm autumnal feel to them. These journals are smaller, more hand sized,
and have lovely soft textures, wonderful to hold in your hands enjoy
for many years to come. This unique one of a kind journal features many
pages made of old papers, cloths and antique embroidered trims, doilies,
and lace, ready for you to pull up to a cozy space with a warm drink
and spend some time journaling, planning, and filling up these pages
with your own photos, memories and dreams.
This is the second of the warm fall journals that are available on my Etsy shop ClothandPaperShop
These journals have two larger signatures which each have 50 pages, so
in total there are 100 different pages each unique, and are made with
lots of collaging, sewing, and are meant to be personalized with your
own writing, journaling and memory keeping. They measure 7.5" tall and
are 6" wide and both have long ties of sari ribbon that wind around the
journal as closure. There are two of these journals and while they vary
slightly, for the most part they are quite similar. I have made myself a
journal with these same materials, I posted it here on my blog several
years ago...these are the journals from that series that I just recently
found in a happy accident and decided to complete and share with anyone
else who loves a vintage handmade textile journal to be treasured and
perhaps passed down to a special family member.
Thank
you for looking, I hope I have inspired you a little bit.
This journal is available in my Etsy shop, I will put the link right here HERE.
Also in my shop I have listed some pretty kits full of fall fabrics and
vintage fall themed ephemera that you could use to make your own autumn
coloured junk journal.
Lots of love,
Lisa xoxoxox




















No comments:
Post a Comment