Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flowers for Lily


Good Morning!
 I hope everyone is in the middle of a wonderful weekend!
I'm here to share my latest creation using some beautiful new Blue Fern Studios
products. If you haven't seen the gorgeous new paper line, please check out 
the Blue Fern Studios blog here, I love the new paper! It is heavyweight, which really 
holds up well to any mediums you want to use......Here I have used the "In Bloom"
paper as my base and then stenciled with gesso and added lots of mists and stamping.

"Flowers for Lily"


This is a photo of my niece Lily. My sister told me that last Valentine's Day her Daddy
brought her her very first bouquet of flowers, Lily just loved them and thought they were
so special. So, so sweet. I have taken a piece from the
Manor Hinges and a piece of the Ironwork accents and painted them with cream colored paint
and then stamped them with Ranger Distress ink in Vintage Photo. For the
word 'Delightful' from the Optimist Word Set, I painted with the cream colored paint,
added a touch of pink mist and then a coat of Glossy Accents. 
Here is a close up:


Blue Fern Studio products used:
Blue Fern Studios "In Bloom"
Blue Fern Studios "Calling Card"
Ironwork Accents
Manor Hinges
Optimist Word Set


Thanks for stopping by today!

Lisa xo

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...