Saturday, March 18, 2017

'Beautiful'

Hello darlings, I hope you are all finding time to crafty this weekend....
It's been a cold, wet and icy grey day where I live which is perfect weather 
to grab a big old cup of joe and play around with what has to be one
of my all time favourite kits from Scraps of Elegance...the
'Watercolor Wishes' kit.

'Beautiful'


 More 49 & Market papers and flowers this time in a beautiful pale purpley blue, which I thought
would be a great backdrop for a pretty vintage photograph. I used some watercolors in 
my background and then just layered up some beautiful amber colored flowers, the Prima brass
time piece and swan, ( love these little birds) and the 'Beautiful' chipboard piece.

You can check out our online store here, to become a subscriber
(the best option as these kits sell out super quick!)
and you can find lots of inspiration on our blog here.

Here are a few close ups:




I love to emboss chipboard, especially with metallic looking embossing powders, it just
totally transforms them (and I love watching the powders melt). Here I embossed this
title with aged gold embossing powders to make it look ancient and time worn.

I used the 49 & Market papers and flowers from the floral add on, and from the main kit 
and the elements add on I used the smooth glass stones, the 'Beautiful' chipboard piece,
the Prima swan and brass clock piece, and then I also added some Prima pearls
from my stash.


Thanks for looking, can't wait to receive my next kit,
Hugs, Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...