Saturday, March 25, 2017

'Nine' a canvas for 13arts

Warm greetings to my crafty friends:) I have a canvas to share that I created 
for 13arts featuring their lovely 'Vivid Vintage' paints in creamy coffee colors.

'Nine'


Aida has created some really amazing paints called 'Vivid Vintage', a collection 
of shimmery paints in beautiful colors.

I used some of these paints in 'Espresso' on the clock chipboard piece and also
on the honeycomb chipboard. I also used some of the paints on the background too,
just mixed with a little water. I added lots of flowers, some torn up lace, and some butterflies that I love so much from the small paper pad from the 'His & Hers' collection.

You can find 13 arts paints at their online store here,
and check out the 13 arts blog here, there are some projects created
with these paints and also two video tutorials to spark your imagination:)


After I had created my canvas I thought the colors needed an extra little something
and I decided to add some pearl orange mist to brighten up my composition.

Here are a few details:



Here is a full list of 13arts products I used:

13 arts White gesso
13 arts Heavy White gesso
13 arts Modeling Paste
'His & Hers' paper pad
'Timeless' Chipboards
Pearl Orange Mist 
Pearl Brown Mist
Metallic Ayeeda Paint 'Bronze'
Ayeeda paint 'Red Caffeine'Vivid Vintage'
Metallic Ayeeda paint 'Red Bronze'
Ayeeda Paint 'Espresso' Vivid Vintage
Honey Comb chipboard
Honeycomb Stencil
Stars Stencil
Brass clocks


See you soon,
Lisa xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...