Saturday, May 13, 2017

'The Beauty of Nature is All Around'

Hello there my crafty peeps, I'm dropping in to share my very first layout created
with the beautiful new Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Song of Spring'.

'The Beauty of Nature is All Around'



We're back again this month with another amazing kit filled with 49 & Market papers and flowers....
love it! The title down the side of my page was cut from the strip at the bottom of the paper and I thought the sentiment was perfect. I love grungy patterns on this paper......I saw some outlines of leaves so I took my Prima watercolor pencils and traced around the leaves to bring out some
bright colors and then I added some pieces of paper that I fussy cut from another one of the papers, and layered on some flowers and some 2 Crafty Chipboards.


This is the kit for April, to find out where to purchase go here,
and don't forget to check out the online store here,
you can purchase one or all of the kit add ons, and all kinds of 
different products. 





See you soon,
Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly beautiful! Amazing page sweetie, like always. I really admire your talent and you inspire me so much! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout Lisa!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...