Saturday, May 27, 2017

'Treasure Forever' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance


Hello my crafty girls, I've had this page done for a week now with not minute to spare to 
post, to say I'm relieved that both school and traveling soccer are now over would 
be an understatement! There's so many ideas and projects swirling around
my head with not time at all for me to do them! I hope over the next few weeks
I can escape to my studio and play some more.
This is my latest page made with the beautiful April
Scraps of Elegance kit, I hope you like it :)

'Treasure Forever'


More yummy 49 & Market papers and flowers...I adore the deep blue of this paper, and the 
pretty blooms and leaves of grass are just so pretty. 
You can find our kits here, and don't forget we have a youtube channel here
where we post all kinds of cool video tutorials to get your creative juices flowing....

Here are a few closeups:


I used a lot from the Main Kit, the Elements Add On, and the Floral Add On
on this page, the Nuvo Sweet Lilac Drops, the Kaisercraft Butterflies Printed
Washi Tape, and the Ultimate Crafts 'Rambling Rose' Ephemera Die Cuts.




I used a few pieces of 2 Crafty Chipboard, I love those swirly words, and 
a little 'Fine Leafy Bush', you can find their products here.


See you soon,
Lisa xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow it's really pretty and cheerful! Like spring and summer... Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout isa! Beautiful!! Love the pop in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....another stunning beauty! You work is just amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...