Sunday, October 22, 2017

'Love, Ruth'

Hi girls, I have been digging into the September Scraps of Elegance kit 
called 'Falling Leaves' and have created some fall inspired pages full of 
rich warm reds and oranges.

'Love, Ruth'


This Blue Fern Studios collection called 'Amber & Apricot' is so gorgeous! I love the
beautiful vintage patterns and the colors are so pretty.  I started with the paper 'Busy Bees'
and then created my background with a 13 arts stencil and some Lindy's Stamp Gang
mists. As I knew I wanted to create a really autumn inspired look ,I picked up some twigs
and some pieces of bark from my back yard and added them underneath my photo,
I love how it looks! My natural elements really play off the beautiful silk leaves
that came with this kit.

Our kits sell out so quick! The best way to make sure you don't miss out
is to become a subscriber, more information here.


I would like to enter a task about autumn  that I found on the beautiful blog 
'Happy Bunny', you can find more info about the challenge here.



Here are some close ups:




I used so much from this amazing kit and the Elements and Floral Add Ons:

Blue Fern Studios 'Amber & Apricot' papers
'Kendra' Opal Orange Ribbon
Brass Leaf Shaped Brads
Silk Maple Leaves
Blue Fern Studios 'Paprika Seedlings'
American Crafts DIY Tag
Prima Memory Hardware Parisian Amber Stones
Blue Fern Studios 'Amber & Apricot' Chipboard
Prima 'Amber Moon' Flowers 'Bramble'


I'll be back with some more layouts with this kit soon,
Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Буйство красок и цветов! Спасибо от Зайки!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Потрясающая работа, краски завораживают! Мне очень очень нравится!!! Спасибо от Happy bunny)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...