Tuesday, October 17, 2017

'Never let go' for 'Create Dreams'

Hello my darlings! I hope everyone is doing well...
I was invited by the lovely ladies at the challenge blog 'Create Dreams'
to design something for their new moodboard all about the color 'Marsala'.

'Never let go...'


I used some beautiful papers from the 'Dreamscapes' collection by 7 Dots Studio,
and some 2 Crafty Chipboard leaves that I covered in black gesso and then
used some pearl pigment powders by 13 arts to give them some shine. 
I feel like I piled A LOT of stuff on this page, and I'm not sure it works....but
there it is, this is what happened LOL.
I wanted to capture the dusky mood of autumn with rich deep reds and purples with
touches of gold.

Here is the moodboard:


Please visit this wonderful blog, they have beautiful challenges,
and inspirational work by their designers.
More info on this challenge, here.

Here are a few close ups:





Thanks for looking!
I'll be back with some autumn inspired pages very soon,
Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...