Saturday, March 10, 2018

'Life Documented' my Guest Spot at 7 Dots Studio

Hello my crafty peeps!
Do you love 7 Dots Studio as much as I do?
I always look forward to playing around with each collection,
and this 'Hazy Days' is by far my favourite.

'Life Documented'



I won the January challenge a while back and they invited me to Guest Design,
and this is what I created using the over the top gorgeous moodboard....I love
this color combo, the warm golden yellows and oranges play so beautifully
of off the cool blues.....

Here is the moodboard:


You can find more information on this challenge here,
and you can see my post here.

Here are a few details:




I took this photo on my way to work at dawn one morning, and I was saving 
it for something special, I knew the colors were perfect for this page.
I used 7 Dots Studio papers and tags, some 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces,
the film strip and title, some Lindy's Sprays and some Prima flowers, and buttons.


I hope I have inspired you a little...
hugs, Lisa xo



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...