Monday, April 2, 2018

'Into the wilderness....'

Hello my mixed media friends, it's my turn to share my project that
I created for Mixed Media & Art. March's moodboard was bursting with
fresh spring green colors and this is what I created.


'Into the wilderness...'


I started with a piece of old plain cardboard....just by adding lots of lace, vintage
ephemera, watercolors and flowers I transformed the cardboard into a forest scene.
I applied lots of thick white gesso very messily, then used some Lindy's Stamp
Gang sprays in green, gold and brown, sewed on some pieces of a doily and strips of cotton,
built up my layers of old book pages, and then finally I added some art stones and gold beads.

Here is the moodboard I was inspired by:


You can find more info on how to join in our mystical challenge here.

Here are a few close ups:






I hope I have inspired you a little to explore nature and create something for us!
Lisa xo





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...