Thursday, April 5, 2018

'Treasure' a new layout for my new team!

Hello my crafty friends! 
If you follow my blog at all you'll already know how much I love 7 Dots
Studio papers, they inspire me very much and that's why I was
so happy to be chosen for the new Scrapki Wyzwaniowo team!
It's a wonderful challenge blog that is owned by Tusia Lech and sponsored 
by her very own 7 Dots Studio.

'Treasure'


What a wild page! This one kind of took on a life of it's own,
so I just went with it :). I started with some of the coolest papers ever from
the 7 Dots Studio 'Writer's Block' collection using one called 'Epilogue' and
some tags, and then I added some twine, some bits of lace, and an old
Prima vine of flowers.

The challenge this month is all about 'Gardening',
and you can interpret this theme however you like.
You can find more about the challenge and see the designers
first reveal here.
And you can check out the brand new Design Team here.



Here are a few close ups:


I took this photo of my boy one summer when we, along with our neighbours created
a community garden plot where we planted tomatoes, beans, carrots and a whole
lot of other vegetables. It was so fun to teach him how things grow and how you have
to nurture the plants, and I think he really enjoyed helping us harvest
our little crop:)



I used some of my favourite Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays on my background,
and also some 2 Crafty Chipboardthe title, some leaves, and a piece of lattice.
I also created thee little gold tags by glueing down some old book paper,
and then stamping some leaves in black.


I had so much fun creating this, and I hope you join our challenge, always some
7 Dots Studio paper packs to be won!

See you soon,
Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...