Sunday, June 24, 2018

'Bees' for Scrapki Wyzwaniowo

Hello crafty friends! I'm back with a pair of tags that I made
for Scrapki Wyzaniowo and their challenge this month...bees!

'Winged Things'


I started with some thick watercolor paper that I cut the tags from and then covered it
roughly in vintage dress pattern paper pieces, lots of white heavy gesso, and then from there
added some washi tape, stamping and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in 'Tea Pot Purple'
and 'Bayou Boogie Gold'. The background paper is 'Figgy Pudding' from the 7 Dots Studio
collection, 'Yuletide'.

Here is our challenge:


We would love to see join in! There are always wonderful prizes
of 7 Dots Studio collections to be won, more info on how to enter here.

Here are a few close ups:



 

I just recently received my design team package filled with the brand new 7 Dots Studio
collections, 'Garden Party' and 'Air Mail'...I'm in love! I've never had
the entire collection before, the stamps, stencils AND stamps!
Thank you Tusia! I'm a lucky girl xoxoxo
These word stickers I used are from 'Garden Party'...
you can see the whole collections here.


I found my golden brass bees from a shop of Etsy, aren't they sweet?
I also added a bit of honeycomb chipboard from 2 Crafty.
I hope you feel a little inspired to play along!
Hugs, Lisa xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...