Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A wonderful day

 

Warm greetings my lovely friends!

As soon as I saw the large vibrant bursting with color roses in the collection called 'Never Never Land' I knew I would create a page flowing with reds and pinks.  I added a vintage photograph in a little adorable frame that I cut from the paper called 'Craftland'.


'a wonderful day'



I created a watercolor background, and used heavy white gesso with a AB Studios flower stencil to add texture, then created a bouquet of roses in a circle. 

There have been several brand new collections released - so pretty! There's even a Christmas collection too. You can check out the AB Studios shop https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/scrapbooking-papers/never-never-land.



I've had so much fun going back to creating my pages - I absolutely adore this collection.


Thanks for looking, see you soon,

Lisa xoxoxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...