Saturday, August 15, 2020

'love for old things' my first layout for my brand new design team....AB Studios!

Hello dear readers!

I am so delighted to be a designer for the new A B Studios design team! I have long admired Aga's beautiful watercolor flowers....also so many other beautiful products for mixed media art. Wonderful chipboards, stencils and stamps. What a joy to receive a big box of supplies :)  

So I am back to share a layout I created recently, with the absolutely beautiful papers from AB Studios. This collection is called 'Love for Old Things'....sounds perfect for me because I feel so inspired by anything vintage and I was really missing creating mixed media art!


'Love for Old Things'  


I began with the paper Sheet No. 5 'Pure Vintage' and added lot of gesso with a doily stencil,
some Lindy's Spray's and layered some pretty ornate frames that I painted white and then rubbed with some gold wax. I added some bits of vintage jewelry, and lastly some transparent foil butterflies that I cut out and have fluttering up the page.

You can find AB Studios products here at the shop : https://shop.agabaraniak.com/en/

There has just been a new release of some new paper collections, so be sure to go have a peek:)

Some close ups:






So grateful to Aga for inviting me to be on her design team! What a sweet and talented lady she is....
Well, I have some new collections to play with so I will share some more projects soon...
Thanks for looking! 

Hugs, Lisa xoxoxox


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...