Saturday, September 23, 2017

'I believe in fairytales...'

Good evening my crafty friends.
I want to share another layout made with the Scraps of Elegance 
kit 'Country Chic' using lots of 49 & Market papers and embellishments.

'I believe in fairytales...'


I loooove dark, dramatic paper so much, it always makes everything you add to a page stand out so brilliantly! I created one of my signature ultra messy backgrounds with gesso and watercolors, and then added some torn up 49 & Market papers, a butterfly from one of the Tim Holtz ephemera
packs from a previous kit and then lots of flowers and bits and pieces from the 49 & Market
layered embellishment pack. I love how this page turned out; romantic, chaotic and dreamy.

Here are a few close ups:


The main kit included a pretty pack of natural cotton laces that I tore up and added 
under my photo, one of my favourite embellishments to use, I thought it somehow tied in 
with the beautiful gown the young girl in the photograph is wearing.


I finally found this Dusty Attic stencil that I had been searching for for a very long time, 
I love the whimsy and the movement it gives my page. I also used the Lindy's Stamp
Gang blue glitter from the main kit, although I can never quite capture in my 
photos just how much sparkle it adds!

I really enjoyed this kit so much!
If you would like to find out how to becomes a monthly subscriber,
please go here, and don't forget to check out our blog here.


I also added a few of the paper clay pieces I made with this month's 
Creativity Add On, I left them white with just a splash of watercolor
but I imagine there are so many ways to alter these pieces. 
Here I used one of the keyhole molds by Prima.


Thanks for looking, and all your sweet comments,
I hope my crazy pages inspire you somehow!
Big hugs, Lisa xoxox




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...