Thursday, September 14, 2017

'Through the looking glass...' for Mixed Media & Art

Hello dear readers! It's my turn over at the Mixed Media & Art blog today.
The moodboards that Olya and the team create are just breath-taking, and each one
I see inspires me so much! We now have two different inspirations each month,
and as always lots of fantastic prizes to be won.
This is my first layout with the 'Hazy Days' collection by 7 Dots Studio,
and what can I say? I'm in love....


'Through the looking glass...'



I used papers, stickers and sayings from the 'Hazy Days' collection by 7 Dots Studio, some 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces, lavender shrubs and swirls, and mediums and inks by 13 arts.
I wanted to recreate the scene in the photograph, so I added lots of leaves, branches and flowers.

Here is the stunning moodboard for this month:


I felt inspired by the mysterious forest scenes and the rich jewel toned greens.
To check out the challenge for this month, please go here.

Here are a few close ups:






Thanks for looking, see you next time :)
Hugs, Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. I have no words to say how much it is perfect! The idea with the pictures and wreath is incredibly cool! I love every little detail of your LO!
    хохохо

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! The details, the colors, just everything is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...