Monday, September 11, 2017

'Vintage Love' my new challenge at 13 arts

Hello dear readers...I'm back to share a new layout designed for the new challenge I am 
hosting over at 13 arts, called 'Vintage Love', inspired by Olga's latest collection called
'Vintage Moments'.

'My heart lives here....'


I used the paper 'Old Letters' as my base, and then fussy cut some clocks and leaves from the
paper called 'In the Past'. I used the stencil 'Vintage Words' from the same collection with
some white modeling paste and some Ayeeda mists to create my background.

Here is my new moodboard, I hope you like it!


You can find out how to enter on our blog here.
All the 13 arts products I used can be found in the online store here.

Here are a few close ups:





I hope to see you join in the challenge!
To all my American friends, be safe! I am praying for all of you affected 
by the hurricanes, we are at home today with some rain showers,
but a little nervous about what still may come....
Hugs, Lisa xo


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...