Saturday, January 13, 2018

'Everyday blues...'

Hello my crafty ladies, happy weekend!
It's a bitterly cold Saturday morning and I know what I have planned today...
rest, homemade soup and lots of crafting!

'Everyday blues...'


I've had some mojo 'issues' recently, just not feeling too inspired to do my messy
layouts...so I've been taking some long walks in the fields in my house lately,
and I took these photos one morning and they sparked some ideas...
I thought about all the things that inspire me to create art, backgrounds full of vibrant
watercolors, lots of natural elements: thick brown twine, flowers, leaves, 
torn up fabrics and vintage books, beads, all of which I tried to incorporate on my page.
Of course, pulling out my favourite 7 Dots Studios papers always helps
a lot too....I love the dark, vintage and mysterious feel to them and the
Hazy Days collection fit my mood perfectly.

I would like to enter my page in the 7 Dots Studio current challenge,
using your three favourite colors, here I chose blue, brown and white/cream.
More info on this challenge, here.






I'll be back soon with some great news...I'm on a new team!
Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo


8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, love all details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is SUCH cool, beautiful and gorgeous page! Love everything about it!
    Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are getting your mojo back, this is a great mixed media page. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is outstanding! I'm a fan! So much texture and layers! A treat for the eyes! Thanks for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lisa!! This is gorgeous, great work !! I love everything : the background, details and photo ! Thank You for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! Love that blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic Lisa! I love it, in every detail!
    Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...